Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's been a long time!



I just got on Facebook, and Krissy (who accepted me as her "friend") said I was getting all "techy" now. Then she reminded me that it had been awhile since I'd posted anything on my blog. Wow! January was the last time. (shame shame)

So now I have to figure out how to put some pictures in because Mollie had to try on Aunt Bri's big girl shoes and take a little walk around our kitchen (the shoes made such a nice "clack clack" noise on the ceramic tile).



Aha! I did it! She looks so "grown up," doesn't she? She went clack-clacking over to her Bubba when he got home, and Mike got the biggest charge out of her!

So, Krissy, how's this? Am I getting even more "techy"? Hey, it's kind of fun. (BTW, in case you're wondering about the cast - Mollie fractured the two little bones in her wrist when she took a nose-dive off the bed - not under OUR care, thank the Lord! Check out Annie's blog for more details. )

It's been a busy spring & summer here at the Kruse household. At one point Mike had 26 listings! It was insane for a while. But things have slowed down somewhat for us. I picked up another couple of properties to manage - I'm up to five now. Now that our schedule isn't so crazy, we're going to take a little time off. Briana is in a Gilbert & Sullivan production in Houston, so we're going to head there on Friday the 18th to see it. She's had a blast working on the show - she's understudying the female lead, and that's been a joy for her. We're looking forward to seeing it.

This coming weekend Annie & Travis will be going for a weekend getaway and Mike & I will be watching Mollie from Friday to Sunday. I'm sure we'll have a great time with her! (It will be a great reminder, though, of why God gave us children when we were in our 20's and not our 50's!)

So . . . until my next post . . . maybe September or October?

4 comments:

Kristen Luedecke said...

How absolutely sweet! I'm going to try to post a video of Mollie on our blog as soon as I can figure it out (hopefully tonight)! She is the apple of so many eyes!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! So sorry to hear about Mollie's arm. So happy it was just her arm and nothing else!

The Jackson Family said...

well it's about time. January to July?
I love these pictures!

Bruce Judisch said...

Terri,

First time I've seen this! Happy g-mom day...again! ;-)

Cheers! Bruce